09 August 2010

1st Philippine Footvolley International Tournament

Footvolley in the Philippines is starting to gain attention. If you want to play the sport and at the same time have a great vacation in the Philippines, then we would like to invite your Footvolley Club to participate in the 1st Philippine Footvolley International Tournament to be held in Fairways and Bluewater, a ...five star hotel, located in Boracay Island, the number one tourist destination in the Philippines from the October 23-24, 2010... this is the website of the venue:

Website: http://www.fairwaysbluewaterboracay.com/)

If interested please email reacelinevilla@yahoo.com.

Philippine Footvolley Association Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi,my name is Bruno Xavier
    I would love to go. Can you please tell me if you support any needs of the players.transfers,accommodation, and food.I play here in Portugal and went last year to the Thailand tournament,which we won.
    To get in touch with me you can send me a mail to brunoxavier2@hotmail.com.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete