25 September 2016

Promising high school defender Jefferson to join Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale this week announced that Toko Gakuen High School defender Jefferson Tabinas has tentatively agreed to join the club in 2017.
The 18-year-old, who has a Ghanian father and Filipino mother, toured Germany earlier this year as part of an All-Japan High School Selection. 
He was selected as an outstanding player of the 2015 National High School Football Tournament and currently serves as his team’s captain.
“I’m grateful to all of my managers, coaches, and of course my parents for having made me the player I am today,” Tabinas said. 
“I hope to repay them by taking my training seriously and earning the chance to play as a member of Kawasaki Frontale.
http://www.jleague.jp/en/news/article/7006/

No comments:

Post a Comment